- One year free admission to monthly events, including: member socials, annual celebrations, industry panels, and educational workshops.
- Listing in BAWIFM's online 'Talent Directory'
- Opportunity to appear in the "Member Highlights" Section of the BAWIFM Newsletter
- Invitations to members-only workshops and special events
- Free submission to ANNUAL SHORTS SHOWCASE exhibition
- Discounts/special offers from participating vendors including:
Adolph Gasser Photography, 15% off daily/weekly rentals
Berke Sound, 20% off of rate card
Chater Camera (Arri Alexa, RED, Canon,) discounts*
Digital Moon Productions (RED Camera,) 20% off rentals
DTC LIghting and Grip, 10% off rentals
JCX Expendables, 10% discount
Point.360, full-service production house, 15% off rate card
Propville.com, 10% off Dog & Pony Shows, Free 2nd year
VideoFax, 10% off all rentals
*contact vendor for discounts
- Legal Services - $30 for initial 30-minute attorney consultation; special BAWIFM hourly rate for services thereafter.
- Opportunity to apply for and receive special grant awards through the WIF/GM Alliance
- Letter of Support - Are you trying to get funding for your film? Are you trying to gain credibility to gain access to your subjects? As a member of BAWIFM, you may submit a 1-2 page proposal for your project to the BAWIFM Board of Directors for a letter of support to include in your materials. See the BAWIFM website for more information about this benefit.
COST OF MEMBERSHIP:
$75 per year for General Members
$50 per year for Student Members
Organizational Partner Memberships also available: please email email@example.com for more information.
Both Membership Levels include all BAWIFM Membership Benefits including no charge admission to monthly meetings and events – a $120+ value for General Members; $96+ value for Student Members).
NOW IS THE TIME TO JOIN!
Apply online with our Membership Application